lindorm: (Default)
The King:  I'm doing well.  I'm enjoying my position at work and I do not dread going to work.  While at time it can be a bit dull when it's slow, but I do enjoy it.  I'm enjoying bonding with my new co-workers and I was able to get a new friend an interview and she landed a position at the shop as well.  I am however considering putting my paint workshops on hiatus and start back up in the new year.  I think my students may enjoy the time off and the funds with Xmas approaching. 

The Warrior:  There is a gym next to my place of employment and there are many food options.  I want to try and utilize this to be healthier.  I get benefits after 3 months of employment, so I might wait and see what the gyms around here offer in the way of sign-up bonuses.  I know that gyms typically get busier in the new year. 

The Magician:  Still working on chess.  Recently looked at reviewing my Welsh lessons. I haven't yet delved into the divination, but I'm still going to wait a bit longer. 

The Lover:  Things seem to be going well.  I've mended things with my paramour and my partner and I have made a few breakthroughs.  I wants to keep all this good momentum going.  

Profile

lindorm: (Default)
Lindorm Odinsson

September 2020

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
131415 16171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 02:45 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios