lindorm: (Default)
The King: I'm mentally preparing for the changes to come at home. The one who once held the title as my Queen is considering moving out once our son finishes school this summer.  So I will be the Lord of my own castle. I'm finding my place at the dealership.  I like the people here. I just want to make sure as I need to be financially independent.  My other job, painting the miniatures is going well.  Two happy clients last night. One re-hired me immediately.  I'm happy that they're happy. 

The Warrior: I broke my fast last night to have some appetizers and a drink with my date after our movie.  It was really nice.  I also had breakfast as I was starving this morning.  I'm interested in joining a gym as soon as it's financially feasible.  

The Mage: I've taken a step away from my chess games.  They've become a distraction and I'm not able to properly focus and making terrible blunders.  I know that there's an imbalance here and I will return to my studies. Right now my focus is on work. 

The Lover: I had a wonderful evening with one of my lovers last night. I do wish I had more time and opportunity to see her.  Tonight I get to see my other lover.  These two women have been amazing with the support and affection that they have shared with me.  

Profile

lindorm: (Default)
Lindorm Odinsson

September 2020

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
131415 16171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 02:45 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios